NSAMRT Executive Information
Our members are made up of the following:
Active Members - are those individuals that meet the following criteria;
- possess a diploma/degree indicating the successful completion of an approved medical radiation technology program
- passed the qualifying examination as set by the CAMRT
- are legally entitled to work in Canada
- meet language fluency requirements
- meet good character requirements
Honorary Life Members - are those persons intimately connected with medical radiation technology and its application who the Council declares to honor for services and are elected by the Council.
Life Members - are members who have rendered unusual service to the NSAMRT and who have served in an outstanding and distinguished manner as medical radiation technologists and are elected by Council.
Student Members - are those persons enrolled in a medical radiation technology program at Dalhousie University and will remain as student members until successful completion of the program.
Associate members-those persons not active in the practice of medical radiation technology but who are engaged in commercial activity related to medical radiation technology.